Sunday, March 9, 2008

Something else I do

Well, I didn't feel particularly creative this week. I did get the fabric straightened at work, did some rearranging on one wall, (prompted by Jenny P ) and made the crew chili on Friday. I do love cooking for them, they always say they like it and I choose to believe them! I was thinking about a nice relaxing weekend but the Dearly Beloved had another thing on his mind..... SKIING! So off we went. This entails getting up at 5am, yep 0500, and driving for three hours to one of the most beautiful places on the earth. It was a bit overcast (snowing) when we got there but cleared up (became visible at certain elevations) and we had a great time. I am not a natural skier. I go because the rest of the family LOVES it and I want to be with them. I have improved greatly this year, which means they don't have to wait for me as long and can't catch me huffing and puffing with that camera as much as they used to! I have added a picture just in case you think I am making this up.... I do look like a small abomidable snow person.

1 comment:

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!