Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in Boeblingen

Christmas was perfect. We missed the people that couldn't be here but had fun with those that could. We ate, slept late, watched movies, played Wii (our son brought his to loan to us) and ate some more. We got the boys a couple of silly things. You should have been here when the helicoptor got stuck on Brinkley's backside!!! My mom and sis sent gifts. I sent nothing and they sent me lovely things anyway. Handmade no less. Mom always sends you know who, Brinkely and Evie a gift too! You can see from the pictures that Brinkley thought all of the gifts should have been his! I hope all of you had as wonderful a time as we did. One day we will all have Christmas together again!




















I did manage to finish this hat for a special order. I had to make it twice! The first one was too big. Sizing is hard, I'm just saying.



















5 comments:

  1. Oh, did you get felted bowls too? Bring those in! I wanna see them. They looked interesting on Jess's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a nice christmas with family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to model your gifts! Love the pictures want more. Esp of brinkley and the cat playing with the wrapping.
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to YOU! I wish I could be with you to celebrate a woman who has meant more to me than anyone could know! Thank you for being my friend. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try to get more pictures to you Jess.

    Thanks Joan! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!