Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Joan Read This Carefully

I am seriously having trouble with blogger tonight.
~
The above photo is unwilling to stay put where it belongs and I can't get my text to write above it..... Good news though for those who like for things to be spelled correctly, my spell check seems to be working wonderfully.....
~
Anyway, the above bag, inspire by this person, is what I hope to be the first of several to corral my small pieces of fabric. Not sure what color I'll try next.
~
I have three people willing to play Pay it Forward with me. Jaclyn, Adrienne and Joan. Joan! It's you! I can't convince Mary A to start a blog, so it's you! Get crackin' !
My fourth apron. I made this one reversible too.
Be nice, I had to take these by myself. Now that we have had our time change here, it's dark WAY TO EARLY. So, You Know Who wasn't home in time to torment help me.
Not sure what I'll do with this one..... I may have to keep it.

8 comments:

  1. the bags cute! But I LOVE the fabrics in your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I'm STILL signed in as Haven! GRRRRR!!!!! And so life with a pre-teen begins....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up with all these aprons! I love them! The bag is DARLING!!! I love the concept of a scrappy bag to hold scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scrap bin is ADORABLE!! I'm so glad you're making them too:) I need to make another one! ANd the apron..the polka dots are stinkn cute! That is the cutest apron on you and Lizy (and everyone but me). My spell check still does not work (I have to use yahoo's).

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO-HOO! How lucky am I?!!!!!

    This is awesome! Thank you Mary A.! I mean, you are the reason I get to play right?! So, thank you! (Um... so why won't Mary A. start a blog?)

    Woo-H00! What to do, what to do... I guess I need to re-read your earlier blog to see what exactly it is I need to do. And I suppose I need to put the "Pay it Forward" logo on my blog. Hmmmmmm....

    Gosh! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, the scrap bucket is just too cute and looks awfully handy! Hmmmmm...if you do a tutorial??? LOL

    Congratulations on getting your three play alongs for Pay It Forward. Can't wait to see what the next 360+ days brings.

    The apron is fun! The reversible thing is cool...fabrics look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love those aprons :) and they look sooo cute on you. Got to have one of those bags. cute cute cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOVE the bucket. I really need to make one of those. The apron is probably my favorite yet cause it's from my favorite line. That pink looks amazing on you. HOT!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!