Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby MAC's Growth Folio... Maybe

I still haven't decided if I will be keeping this chart or making an embroidered version like this. But since I just completed it I figured I would show it to you! It has all of Uber's favorite picks on it.
This picture is terrible-- I just don't have the energy to retake it! But it gives you the general idea....
Close ups--
I so want this guy for real! He looks so squeezable!

Along with something new he requested! Who doesn't like woodpeckers?



Anyway I will let you know if I decide to put it in the shop... For now it's going to sit up in the nursery!

3 comments:

  1. Every time I see one of your new pieces, I think that's my favorite and then you do another! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And I love his quilt too, just so sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I love all the animals. I think the frog hanging on the twig is my fav! Tough choice. The embroidered one was fabulous. You could always make it too and then decide. Whatever you pick will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!