Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Garland

I've been busy making this
Into this
The shop is now restocked with garland... more than I ever planned to make! So hopefully I won't be doing this again any time soon!!
I added three new kinds this time too-



Also I made this Blueberry Loaf last night and I am in LOVE. It is so so so so good that the whole thing is almost gone, and it was a very large loaf. I even used frozen blueberries (well I had personally frozen them but still SOOOO good!) I am going to be adding a link to my recipe page so I never loss the link!

3 comments:

  1. Yum save some blueberry loaf for me!!!!

    Holy Cow that's a lot of garland! They all look so gorgeous with their labels! I really like the new colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you have been busy, I have'nt checked your blog in a while and you have been doing so much! I can't believe you have 3 months left until your due date. Looks like you have been enjoying your time, don't forget to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you've been a busy bee! Those garlands look so colorful and festive. I doubt they'll last long in the shop. The blueberry loaf sounds yummy. I've been on a yogurt loaf kick myself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!