Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

We had a lovely Valentines day hope you did too!
 I made a GIANT cake the idea is from here - but I saw it featured on a lot of different blogs.... I didn't really follow the directions... or read them... it was so close to an epic fail with the amount of things I did wrong... but somehow it all worked out in the end!
 My mom keeps telling me that I need to read directions... but so far I don't see a reason to... She also says that I can do these things because when I was little she told me I could do anything I set my mind to ... she just didn't realize how far I would take it... Sounds like she can now take credit for anything I do : P
I tortured Micah this morning with a quick photo session... Uber totally is not jazzed about this one--
HAHA! Isn't it awesome?
Micah is all get me out here... blast my legs!!

8 comments:

  1. I would love to take credit for everything, but I can't it's all you. I just gave you the crazy that never lets you tell yourself no....

    I still think reading directions is good.

    It was a perfect night.

    I love that boy's legs.

    I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is sooooo cool! I want to make one now! I love the garland to! Really cute!

    I'm like you, I don't like to follow directions either. I try to follow at least every other one =) My mother (who follows directions) pointed out several things I missed the last time I made cake pops. I wasn't lucky like you, mine were a big failure. That's why I made my mom help me this time, so she could read the directions =)

    Oh my gosh, those boys legs are amazing! I want to squeeze them. You should also never make him wear pants. Everyone needs to see how cute his chubby legs are =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it,love it. I remember someone who believed "you can do anything you set your mind to", that's a good thing to believe. It's always exciting and fun to see what you are going to do next. LOVE the baby boy legs, love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks yummy! And love the garland. But best of all...
    Love, love, love the pictures of Micah! I especially love the one where he is looking to the side. Looks like he's floating on a polka dot cloud...! Fun.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you would feed the boy more...so under nourished. :) Love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That's quite a cake! I just saw one today that was a log cake with the heart all the way through, like millifiori. Good on you for attempting that and making it look like a heart! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. if someone flashed the pictures of Micah in my face real quick and said, what do you remember seeing, I would have to say sausages...

    those thighs!!! Oh man those thighs are squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that cake is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!