Monday, July 25, 2011

Triangle Pillow

Does it ever feel like things are just flying by faster than you care for?
It's how I'm feeling right now. 
I never mean to let so much time go by before sharing what I am up to but I do. 
Then it seems hard to share it all.
~
So I was wasting time  doing research one day out in blog land and came across this and this. I thought it was so cute and decided to try and see if it was as easy as it looked. 
It was. 
I decided to make a bigger one..... someday. 
Jess had given me this gorgeous fabric and I made two pillows. I was thinking about making two more when she suggested that it would be great for the larger triangle pillow project.
So I did.
It was fun!
It's funky!
It's for him! 
He's only smiling because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. He doesn't quite get it.
Grampa tried tempting him with the "fishing" pole. 
It didn't really work.
Mom tossed him on top. 
He rolled off. 
I realize that I stuffed it too much and so I will have to take some of those silly pellets out. Jess helped me the first time around and it wasn't so bad, maybe I'll wait for her help again.

11 comments:

  1. Cool! I saw those recently too and thought they looked fun. I looove the fabric! The story is really cute! You should make a GIANT one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab! That is the perfect fabric for it and he does look cute sat on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The pillow is so great, and the baby adorable. I love the fabric choices, you did it goes great with the rest of the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post, project, baby boy! Love the pillows!!! Happy to seeing you post again. Don't stay away so long. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! It is really comfortable. I think he will really appreciate it when he is a little more balanced :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna have to try this, Corinnea! The girls have matching seat cushions, but their brother has nothing. This will be perfect for him to sit in while playing his DS or the Wii. Where did you get the pellets?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, fun! It seems perfect for little people! Kelly is right...you should make a giant one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun! (And totally adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soooo cute! I love the fabric you used on the big one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! that baby is growing up to fast!!! He is adorable. Love the pillow and I think he does to.... You guys are just so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooove it! I want one for each kid! So cute! Susan (crafterhours susan!)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!