Friday, December 2, 2011

Invites for a 25th Wedding Anniversary

A friend is throwing her daughter a 25th Wedding Anniversary Party and asked for me to make up the same invites I did for her other daughter a little over 3 years ago (which was the very first thing I posted about on my blog. I also made the invites for their 50th Anniversary that her daughters hosted.) 

 She ordered candy bar wrappers again.  Which are very fun- just glad I don't have to wrap all of the candy bars!
It's always nice to see couples hit these anniversarys!

2 comments:

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!