Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Crafting

Christmas crafting was minimal this year. I finally made everyone makeup travel cases, it's a improved version of this. I am still thinking about doing a tutorial but am just not sure I will come up with the time... crafting for the new baby keeps sounding like more fun! 









Micah received some really awesome handmade gifts this year. I really wanted to round them up for show and tell but I just can't seem to get them all together...he's having too much fun playing with them... maybe soon?!

3 comments:

  1. I was one of the lucky recipients of this gift. I love this case! Thanks Jess. If I can ever get it together enough to help, we'll get a pattern done. Some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are gorgeous. Such a great design. I never know what to do with make up brushes when I travel so I usually resort to using the tiny applicators that live in some of the make up boxes. You know the one's that are next to useless and manage to break...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one too! It is very cool and SO well made. I am looking forward to going somewhere so I can use it. What a great way to keep the makeup brushes 'safe' & everything together for 'Z face'.
    It is also very pretty and has a pretty pull on it.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!