Tuesday, January 17, 2012

soft things for Isabella

I've been holding on to this fabric - All Cotton by Alexander Henry - for almost 3 years just in case I was lucky enough to have a little girl I could use it for-- so I finally turned it into a yummy blanket. 
 It has yummy polka dot minky on the back.
 Mom made Micah a similar blanket and it continues to be one of my favourites to pull out. Looking back at that post it seems impossible Micah was every so small and quiet.... and still! 
And while I was at it I made up a bunch of spit cloths- because flannel was on sale and what better way to get the need to buy something girly out of your system then a few half yards of fabric.  
We have so many more things in process for this new little one- we just need to focus and get some of them completed... and I probably need to stop ordering more fabric... ahem!

5 comments:

  1. We all could use a little softness is our lives, couldn't we! Excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jess. I can picture her snuggled in it. I am enjoying seeing what you are doing for her room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being able to be here to help you get ready for this baby girl! You did a great job on all of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty fabric! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that softness - what a great way for any girl to start out life in this world.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!