Monday, September 10, 2012

Serger love

Mom finally bought a serger a while back- and I just recently started using it- AWESOMENESS people! If you love to sew you must get one! 

So mom made this little zippered pouch for me. Love the deconstructed Anthro vibe and the crystal pull.


So I decided to copy it! I still hadn't made anything for Bella's diapers so I ended up whipping together a fun matching bag. I made up the pattern as I went but it's based off of one Jennifer made  for Micah which I still love and am using! I made it larger  - it takes about 7 small diapers. (we can be out all day sometimes so I usually carry that many around to be safe!).  I did the same exposed seams. It is lined and to far it's holding up very well!


Can't wait to show you my next serger project! 

5 comments:

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment
or follow us!
PLEASE make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you back if you have a question. We have been having a lot of comments/questions from individuals who have a profile but still no way to contact them.
You can also email us if you want to be sure to hear back!